Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hannah's Birthday

Monday was Hannah's 2 year old Birthday! We had a party on Sunday with her cousin Claire, but I don't have pictures from that yet.

On Monday, we went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate with our friend Braewyn. Hannah loved the slide, but was not too fond of Chucky.

Also, we watch Sesame Street every morning, and those of you who do the same you know that Elmo learns about a new thing every day (I mean there are reruns). Well on Hannah's birthday, Elmo ironically learned all about BIRTHDAY'S! It was so fun because Elmo sang Happy Birthday and I loudly slipped in the name Hannah! And he learned about birthday cakes and presents. Hannah had a good time!

Oh and sorry for the lack in postings. I switched to a MAC the other week at work and it took me a while to figure out the pictures and I still learning the videos!

Enjoy the pics!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah is SO cute in these pictures. I still can't believe that she is already two years old! I don't know your email address but I wanted to send you the pictures we took from her b-day up here. If you'd like them, email me at nascargirl2005@bellsouth.net and I'll email the pictures to whatever email address you email from. Tell Hannah that Ben Ben and Corky said "hey and we love her"!