Monday, January 07, 2008

Mommy, What Did You Just Sing?

This blog is going to be a little difficult to write about, but I am going to try. I can't really catch it on my camera either because it is super spur-of-the-moment stuff.

As a few of you probably know, I like to sing every now and then. HAHA. That's an under statement. Well a lot of times before we leave the house or go somewhere, I take us back to the movie Grease (not sure if its 1 or 2). I sing: "Let's go. Let's go. Let's Rock-n-Roll. Hey come on, let's get this show on the road." Does anyone feel tempted to sing?!?!?!?! So the other day we were leaving the house and I said, "Hannah, let's go." She said, "Let's Rock-n-Roll." HAHAHAHAHA. Silly Hannah.

I honestly at that point totally understood why she would say that because I sing it all the time. However, today on the way home across the Causeway was when she really made me laugh. Apparently I sing things and don't realize it a lot.

We were on the Causeway just having our normal daily chat. Hannah said, "I don't want to be on this road." (Sometimes Hannah doesn't have much of a liking for the Causeway.) Then she started singing, "On the road again. Just can't wait to get on the road again." HAHAHA. Now that one really made me laugh. A little Willy Nelson anyone? I do sing that from time to time, but I didn't think it stuck.

And last night, she started singing this new song that I forget the words to know, something about "It's too late to apologize. Too Late." Anyone know what I am talking about. HAHAHA. I crack myself up- or I should say that Hannah cracks me up. Well, hope it makes you laugh because I sure got a kick out of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is soooo funny. she is going to be just like you!! and by the way i'm glad that hannah doesn't like the causeway either! great heads think alike! hehe