Monday, August 25, 2008

Sleep Over- kind of!

I remember a picture growing up where my sister, brother and me were all asleep together. We were everywhere on that bed. Not sure how they got us all to sleep. Actually, I think it might still be in my dad's office. Dad?

Well, Hannah doesn't have 2 other siblings, but close enough. She has her two best buddies, Braewyn and Ciel. They came over one night while their mommy had something she had to go do, and I had to get all 3 ready for bed and in bed- asleep. I think I deserve something for actually pulling this off, but it was super sweet. So here is Hannah and her best buddies all snuggled together and......ASLEEP!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it! What a great jumble of little girls! It looks like they all had a blast.

Anonymous said...

love it!!