Thursday, September 02, 2010

Hannah's First Day of School!


Here is Hannah on her first day of Kindergarten. She did amazing, but I was a different story. I held it together until she walked off like a big girl and didn't even look back. I just kept telling myself how proud I should be for having such an amazing, independent child.

Here is the pic.


So to continue....the second day wasn't as great. I got a call from the teacher. (This part of the post is really for her when she gets older) Apparently, my child that I brag about for being so sweet, gentle and nurturing, also pushes boys at the water fountain. Not to mention this little boy is not a small boy either. Her side of the story is that he sat on the carpet where she was sitting earlier and wanted to sit again. Didn't end up that great for him.

Other than that, school has been awesome. She is learning lots and having a blast.




No comments: