Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Circus Time

Last Saturday, I took Hannah to the circus. Actually, my mom, brother, sister-in-law and their two children went to the circus too. It was so much fun!

I have never been to the circus, so it was just as much fun for me! Well, back to Hannah because I know you are not interested in how excited I was!!!!

Overall, Hannah really liked it. At first, she was a little scared by it and she just curled up on my lap, but then her cousins got there and she was good to go. She jumped off my lap and was dancing and clapping and having a good time. She liked the dogs and other animals the best- she really isn't at the point of liking the trapeze like me! My brother bought M&M's, so by the time it was over Hannah and I both had chocolate over the front of our shirts.

It is just one of those other things that makes being a parent so much fun- I get to be a kid again too.

No comments: