Friday, August 25, 2006

We're still alive!

Hi everyone,

I have to make this short, but I wanted to let everyone know that we are still alive. I feel like I always say this, but things have been crazy. All of you have been on mind and I have been concerned about my readership failing because of my lack of blogging, so please don't give up on me. I could go into my crazy life, but who really cares- it is a job, not a life. HA- that is funny!

Hannah is doing great. We had our 15 month check up last week and she is doing fine. She had a big melt down in the room, and the doctor was like, "Nevermind, I was about to ask if she was throwing things around." That would be right after she chunked my phone across the room- I can laugh about it now.

She was a huge flirt. She has a male doctor, so you can imagine. He left the room and she was having an "episode." She was sitting in my lap just wailing, and I was trying to confort her like we mothers do- she just kept shoving my hands away and tossing everything in arms length onto the floor. I finally raised my hands in the air and just let her be mad. So............the doctor walks in again. Hannah sticks her thumb in her mouth and curls up on me like a sweet little angel. He just looked at her and said, "don't try that, I heard you all the way down the hall." Now if she could only understand that- it would have been priceless!

So she has definitely hit the toddler stage- at least I hope this it. But she is still sweet and just an angel, but she is definitely asserting herself more now! Oh well, I always liked a person with an opinion.

Well I will talk to you all soon. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's our girl! She is really becoming a person of her own. I can't believe she is really 15 months old. Where has the time gone. I love you both!