Friday, August 11, 2006

Thunder- scary! and other fun stuff (kind of)

It seems like it rains every day here in Louisiana, but usually it just has one big downpoor and then we are good until tomorrow. Well the other night was a different story- we actually had a storm. Hannah has been through a lot of storms and they have never seemed to bother her until the other night. Everytime it thundered she came barrelling toward me, and letting out a small cry. She would curl up until she felt like it was safe again. I thought it was so strange.

But then I started thinking about how lately she has been more jumpy. Sometimes when she is really into her toys, I will say something to her and she jumps like it startled her. Do they all of a sudden get super-duper hearing? I don't get it. I guess it is just another guessing game, but for the record- Hannah does not like thunder.

On another note, Hannah has another tooth and probably by the weekend another one will break through. Does she have an abnormal amount of teeth for a 15 month old? She has 13 officially, but like I said it will probably be 14 by the weekend. Everyone always comments on how many teeth she has. They ask me if that is normal, and I say, "I suppose, she is the only child I have to compare." I mean it seems normal to me, but hey what do I know- I am just the mother.

And on another note, Hannah has really perfected her art of walking. I have gotten to were I will let her down to walk around places- malls, Walgreen (not the best idea I ever had), etc.- and it cracks me up. Most people swing there arms in a rythem, but Hannah only swings one arm. She sticks out her belly and gets to pumping that arm. It is hilarious.

We had to go to the hospital earlier in the week to visit a friend who just had a baby, and I let her down. People were just laughing at her the whole way up to the room. Of course, a lot of people in a hospital just need a good laugh. Maybe I should take her up there once a week to just walk and make some people smile! Anyway, it was really funny and the girl I was with couldn't get over how she walked so funny. I wish everyone could see it.

Okay, enough rambling for one day. Oh yeah, I am going to put a disclaimer on this one to preface all of my blogs. Please excuse all of my punctuation, spelling, word usage and/or grammar mistakes. This is the one place where I do not have to worry about this and I enjoy that about my blog. My job entails me everyday to be very detailed about it and I get tired of doing that. And this blog does not contain spell check! So please excuse. If you have a huge problem with it- then read someone else's blog. HAHA.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your excused. :-)

Love you,

Mom