Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween

I know everyone is very eager to see our little Indian! There are a lot of pictures below and some are from Boo at the Zoo on Saturday and others are from Halloween night. Hannah liked Trick-or-Treating, even though she never actual said Trick-or-Treat when we got to the door. And she has now discovered her love for Candy- better known at Nandy. I had to pull quite a few wrappers out of her mouth Halloween- those silly wrappers weren't going to stand between her and candy.

1) Caroline and Hannah before Boo at the Zoo,









2) Hannah and Caroline at Boo at the Zoo. Hannah liked carrying around her pumpkin with the candy.













3) Hannah dancing to the music at Boo at the Zoo. Everyone kept saying, "Look at the cute Pocahontas." So I just went with it, and Hannah officially turned from plain old Indian to Pocahontas.











4) Hannah and Mommy on the carousel at the zoo. Hannah wasn't quite sure about it. She kept holding onto me and then the zebra would go up and she would have to let go. She had this very confused look on her face the whole time. And if you look real close you will see Brad and Crawfish Elle beside us.









5) Here is Hannah on Halloween night. I think this picture speaks for itself.













5) This is Hannah after I dug the wrapper out of her mouth. Apparently, there was chocolate in there.













6) And this is the puking Pumpkin. I just thought is was funny. Mike carved it himself. I kept walking past it all night and thinking- that looks wierd. And then as we were leaving it dawned on me- his pumpkin was puking! HAHAHAHAHAHA I thought it was funny.








So that is rundown of our Halloween. I have to go home today and hide the Pumpkin with the candy because Hannah threw a fit this morning for candy. I hope everyone had a good time at Halloween too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh! She's precious! She is definitely a beautiful indian! It looks like she had a great time on Halloween and especially with the candy!