Friday, October 27, 2006

Halloween Party

Today is Hannah's Halloween Party at school. They can't wear their costumes, so those pics will be coming next week. When I handed her pumpkin to her, she immediately put it on her arm and said, Bye-Bye. I guess she picks up that when Mommy or anyone else puts her purse on her arm that means we are leaving.

We have been practicing Trick-or-Treat all week, however, I am not sure if just anyone could decipher it- but I can tell what it is. I am sure she will get to a door on Halloween and just freeze! She will be with her cousins and her friend, Braewyn, so maybe they will keep her going.

Oh, and Hannah is going to be an Indian for Halloween. She has already tried it on a couple of times, and it is super cute.

Along with Trick-or-Treating on Halloween, we are going to Boo at the Zoo this Saturday in New Orleans. I have never been, but it should be a lot of fun. And as you can see, Hannah is ready to go!

I hope everyone has a great weekend, and I will post the Halloween pics next week!

No comments: