Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sweet Baby!

I know I tell people this all the time, but I think it is so sweet. Hannah loves babies! Everytime we are in a store and she sees a baby carrier she points and says baby. There was even a time when a lady had a department store cart and it was filled with clothes were a baby would normally sit, and Hannah kept pointing and saying baby, baby. I think the lady was a little taken back because she was like, "no, baby and thank goodness for that!" I just laughed and went on.

She loves being around her cousin Claire. Although, she did scare her a few times when she got real excited and screamed. I hope Claire isn't too scared, but she sure has leary eyes when Hannah gets close.

Last Friday, we went to a friends house who has a daughter Hannah's age and another 2 month old baby- yes, pray for her! Hannah was so sweet to the baby. We put all three of the girls in the back seat, and Hannah just sat there quietly and watched the baby. When we got home, she rocked the baby and was just so interested in everything it was doing (which wasn't much).

And her friend, Braewyn, who is her age has a baby doll with a stroller and pacifer and all the good baby stuff, and Hannah goes straight for it every time we are there. She loves to hold the baby and put the pacifer in its mouth, and stroll her around the house.

I guess I like it so much because it amazes me how she is so young but still picks up on this baby stuff. She just seems so sweet and gentle (I mean as gentle as an 18 month can be, we do have to tell her stop rocking so aggresively sometimes). I just think it is sweet, and it makes me feel good about the person she is becoming and will become in the future.

No comments: