Friday, September 08, 2006

Hello Everyone (and everything)

I have started walking again after work (I think my bike needs new tires), and I have realized that I don't just need to do this for me, but for hannah too.

It is such an awesome way for Hannah to explore her world. She sits in the stroller and just looks around, points at things, attempts to tell me what she is looking at and just has a great time. I point out things to her and repeat them, while she tries to figure out what I am pointing at. She waves to cars, people, dogs and anything else that passes us by.

And as I was walking last night, I started thinking how great this was for her. She gets to interact with me and discover new things about the world everyday.

Well, we are going tomorrow to hang out with the fam. And Hannah gets to meet her cousin, who is about 3 weeks older than her. They live in Houston, so they have never been able to meet. It will be fun with three babies within 1 month of each other- how many toys will be snatched out of hands tomorrow! It should be fun.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To my knowledge no one was snatching toys. Your brother's kids have so many toys that everyone had something to play with. It was fun to see all three cousins born in the same month together. All 5 little girls were too, too, cute, too. I'm ready to see the pictures!