Thursday, September 21, 2006

Smarty Pants

I know I always say hannah is getting super smart, but I was just shocked (and a little sad) last night. My mom was with us last night, and after her bath my mom said, "Look what Hannah can do." Of course I naturally say, "What?" Then my mom starts singing the itsy bitsy spider and Hannah starts doing all the motions and trying to sing it!!!!!! I thought I was going to cry!

It was so cute, and incredible to see her little mind just expanding all the time. She tries to say everything you do, and sometimes she gets really close.

These instances are happening a lot now. She goes to school in the morning not saying and word and comes back saying it. For instance, I have been working on Hannah saying "Milk" when she wants her cup (since I always put milk in it), and she hasn't ever really tried to say it back. Well that was Monday morning, when I got home Monday night she was saying milk!

I know this is going to happen a lot now, and it is exciting to watch her learn. And a little scary how much she learns so fast!

No comments: