Monday, September 11, 2006

Little Trim

Hannah got her first trim this weekend. For those of you who don't know, my best friend, Renee, is a hair stylist. She came to visit this weekend, and gave Hannah her first trim.

Hannah had the longest bangs EVER! They hung down to the middle of her nose, and I tried to train them to go to one side, but they had a mind of their own. So now, Hannah has some bangs that she can see with.

We distracted her with baby einstein, so I am not sure if she even knew what was going on. But I did save it and put it in an envelope!

The rest of the weekend was wonderful too. Hannah has learned how to turn in circles. We were at the mall yesterday and they have a big open area, and I took her out there while Renee was shopping. She would run out there, twirl around and then collapse. I have to say she is pretty good at the twirling. I don't know if she learned it at school or what, but on Sunday she just started twirling around. And then when we woke up this morning, she just got to twirling. And let me tell you, it is hard to dress a twirling child! I hope her shirt is on the right way.

I hope everyone else had a great weekend!

No comments: