Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Hey everyone,
During my last spring semester in college I learned all about blogs, and when I graduated I lost mine :( So my good Aunt Ginny told me how to start a new one!!!! I thought it would be a good way for everyone to stay updated on what is going on with Hannah and me. She is growing so fast and will soon be a year!

So for my first post, I will talk about American Idol (I am obsessed)!!!!!!!

Yes, I vote every week! The crazy thing is how I determine who I am going to vote for. I cast two votes: one for me and one for Hannah. I love Taylor Hicks, so my vote is pretty much decided before the show even starts, but Hannah's is always up for grabs.

It all started last week.... my mother came over to visit and we were watching American Idol while Hannah played (by playing I mean dragging out every single toy she owns onto the floor!) The show was a little dull until Taylor Hicks took the stage. As soon as he started singing, Hannah stops playing and begins dancing, as well as a baby dances! Then she starts doing a little scream like Taylor does! Except Taylors scream is more of woo woo (if you like Taylor you know what I mean!) So that is when Hannah started voting!

So last night Hannah changed her mind a little. She got into Mandisa last night. She didn't get as excited as she did the week before, but she started doing a little sit-down jig. So Mandisa won Hannah's vote last night.

Anway, that is the story about how we vote on American Idol every week. I will let you know Hannah's pick next week.

Well, I hope you enjoyed my first blog. I hope there will be many to come.

1 comment:

BASSakward Tales said...

Hey, I am so glad you got your blog started. I will be putting pictures up on my site soon. Give Hannah lots of hugs and kisses. Tell her I love her and see her soon.