Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Who Got The Vote?

Last night was American Idol, and of course we had to vote!

The show started off really slow and Hannah was totally ignoring the TV. I was starting to become worried that Hannah may not vote this week, and that would have been horrible.

Then Chris Daughtry came on stage! He did a major rock version of this song, so I am kind of worried about Hannah's taste in music. At the end of the perfomance, Hannah decided to vote and be a big girl all at the same time!

She was standing up holding onto the coffee table when she let go and stood by herself with NO help! Then she started throwing her hands in the air and screaming! She fell down shortly after, but still it was a huge deal!

So that was Hannah's vote for the night. After he left the stage Hannah went back to playing and ignoring everything else!

I voted for Taylor! Of Course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allie,

I was agreeing with Hannah that the show was a little slow, however, I didn't agree with her vote. That's not a "Grandma's" kind of music. I think she just loves a lively song. And, she's on the verge of walking. Our little one is growing up! Give her a kiss from me.