Friday, March 31, 2006

Peeping Hannah!

This probably won't be as funny as it really was, but I am going to tell you anyway.

In our den we have two big windows that face the road. Our neighbor has a black Great Dane that is sometimes outside, and when she is Hannah will go and stand by the window and watch him. I usually pull the blinds up when she is outside, so Hannah won't pull them down!

Last night I am sitting on the couch watching TV and I look over at Hannah. She is standing by the window peeping through the blinds. The funny part was that she was holding up the blind to look through like we would if the blinds were closed. I am not sure if you can get that picture in your head, but it was hilarious. To top it off, it was completely dark outside so she couldn't see anything anyway, but she just kept on looking! I guess she was looking for Ava (the Great Dane).

Anyway, I was going to take a picture, but a picture would not have caught the real effect in a million years! I will try to catch it on video next time!

I guess this will be all for the weekend! I hope everyone has a great weekend and I will talk to you soon.

P.S. Hannah took one step yesterday!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She really loves animals. Today I was pushing her in her cousin's little car stroller and Jo Jo, their cat, was following us. She nearly broke her neck trying to keep the cat in her sight. She was watching Brad's dogs in his backyard. I kept saying "That's a dog. The dog goes 'woof, woof.' Then I would ask her "What does the dog say." She answered "arrrgguuuh," her sound for the tiger. It won't be long before she puts it all together. She had a wonderful time today at her cousin's 1st birthday party. Now it won't be long until it's her birthday!