Monday, March 27, 2006

I think we are narrowing down where Hannah will go to college.

For those of you who don't know, Hannah has a wide range of SEC schools to choose from, that will be acceptable to different parts of her family! Well, I went to Auburn, so naturally that should be the choice, but her grandparents have different ideas! My entire family consists of LSU fans, Bill's mother's side consists of Alabama fans, and Bill's father's side consists of Auburn fans like me! (Can you see her dilemma?)

Hannah is really into animals right now. She can sit and stare through the window all day if there is a dog outside. We have been working hard on our animal sounds! Well, one day last weekend we were going through her animal book and I said, "Hannah, what does a tiger say?" and to my surprise she said, " rraawwgghh" (not sure how you spell it, but you get the idea)! I could not believe it, we have been working so hard and usually when I ask her what an animal says she just looks at me and waits for me to answer.

How does this relate to her college decision, you ask? Well, she obviously is a fan of tigers, so that leaves the LSU Tigers and the Auburn Tigers to choose from. Sorry Alabama!

And in time, we will see whether she likes orange and blue or purple and gold better. That will be the tie breaker!

So, from Hannah to all of you. GO TIGERS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know that Hannah is an exceptional little girl. I'm sure as she develops she will understand which tiger roars the loudest. (I plan to do my part in her education.) ;-)