Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Kissy Kissy

I promise I am not slacking on my blog. Things were just crazy at work yesterday!

Recently Hannah has started to give kisses. She hasn't done it on cue, but every now and then she will look at you with a wide open mouth and I will give her a kiss. Sounds sweet, huh?

Last night she was climbing on the couch and I looked at her and said, "Give mommy kiss." To my shock and total unawareness, she literally dives open mouthed into my face. Her mouth is open so wide it covers mine! And as soon as I think the slobber fest Hannah calls a kiss is over, she continues to pull back and plant another one over and over again. It is like she would was reloading the slobber in her mouth every time she pulled back and then would go in full force to share it with mommy. By this point, I am laughing so hard I can't keep my mouth closed long enough to breath before she has reloaded again. Finally it stopped, and Hannah just looked at me and let out a little giggle and went on her way.

Although it was funny and a little gross at the same time, it is nice when you start to see a little affection back from the human being that has taken so much but has not been capable of returning that same affection to you.

So I cleaned off my face, but I will still let her give me a kiss whenever she wants no matter how wet they are!

2 comments:

BASSakward Tales said...

Those are the best kisses ever! Jacob used to that too, except his he also did it while he had food in his mouth. Boys are so gross! Love ya

BASSakward Tales said...

Those are the best kind of kisses! Jacob used to do that too, except he usually had food in his mouth. Boys are so gross! Love ya!