Friday, June 30, 2006

My glasses

I know everyone saw the picture of Hannah in her sunglasses, and if you didn't then simply scroll down.

My mom kept her last Friday because she was sick and went ahead and took out the other eye, so now Hannah has frames with no lenses. Well, when Hannah first discovered these glasses she wouldn't keep them on. She would take them off, hand them to me and I would put them on either her or me. Now Hannah loves to wear them. She brings them to me; I put them on her and she takes off walking around the house with her hip glasses on. If they fall off, she tries to put them back, but no one can put them on like mommy, so she brings them back to me.

It is really cute, and I did get her on video with the glasses so I can black mail her when she gets older. Not to mention I am cracking up in the background, so she will know I intentionally made fun of her. Oh well, one day she will have a child she can make fun of! AAAHH, thats scary.

Well, we are leaving in the morning for the beach. For those of you who read this and do not participate in our July 4th festivities, my family gets together every July4th at the beach. It will be 15 of us in one condo, with 5 of the 15 being under 6 years old. When you put it like that, it doesn't sound really intriguing, but it is a lot of fun. Hannah will be a lot of fun at the beach this year, and we have our bikini packed!

I hope everyone has a great July 4th weekend. Happy Birthday America!!!! Another reason to have some fun! Okay, I am a dork! BYE....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is a real "hoot"! And a Happy 4th of July to you both. I love you.