Friday, April 07, 2006

Almost There!

Hello everyone! I have to say, Hannah and I are both really glad it is Friday! We are exhausted. This time change really messed us up. Hannah has been getting up in the middle of the night again to eat, which makes us both really exhausted. So, TGIF!!!

Well, hannah is so close to walking. Last night we were sitting on the ground playing and she started to stand up on my legs. All of a sudden, she let go of my legs and kind of stood there with her legs half bent. She had that look of, "Okay, what do I do know? My legs won't straighten!" Then she plopped on the ground again.

She has a hippo thing that she pushes around, and she goes to town with that. She pushes it into everything. She hasn't learned reverse yet, so she sits there and just keeps ramming it into the wall (or furniture) until I come and and turn her around.

Maybe next week she will really take off. I have to say most times I can't wait until she walks, because when she starts walking we can play in the yard and in the park and I won't have to worry about her hands and knees getting totally dirty, and maybe I will get in really good shape by chasing her around!

Everyone have a really good weekend. I will talk to you soon!

1 comment:

BASSakward Tales said...

It is so much fun to watch little ones learn to do new things. It is wonderful when they start walking because it gives your arms, back and hips a rest! Hope to see you soon. Hugs and kisses!