Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Where's Hannah

Well, Hannah and I are back home and getting back into our groove, which means that the Hannah stories are starting up again!!!!

As a lot of you know, Hannah loves books. At first, she really liked turning the pages. Then she actually would point to things and let me read to her. But now, it is all about where's Hannah?
She will open the book like she is about to read it, then she pulls it to her face. That is your cue to say, "Where's Hannah?" and poof the book comes down and shows a bright a little Hannah face. At first you actually have enough time to say where's Hannah, but after a few times, she starts going really fast. I try to keep up, but her arms move faster than I can talk!

It is really cute though, and a good sign that she knows what I am saying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A girl after my own heart. You never know how useful a book can be. Love you, Grandma