Thursday, April 20, 2006

Picture Perfect!

I finally have pictures of Hannah to put on my blog, so this post will be dedicated to Hannah pictures

1) This is Hannah when I caught her with her Cadberry Creme Egg!














2) Hannah got a new bike helmet! I am sure she will like it on the bike if I can ever figure out how to put the carrier on!










3) This is Hannah and I on Easter Sunday outside of St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans.











4) Here is Hannah at Court of Two Sisters playing (eating) with her bunny she caught at the Easter parade.











5) Here is Hannah and I at the zoo with the Giraffes. This doesn't even depict how close they really were!









I hope you enjoy the pictures today! Hopefully I will be better about putting them up, so I don't have to bombard you all at once. I am leaving for Miami tomorrow, so I will not be posting until next Tuesday! Everyone have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hannah is so cute! I love the pictures. Morgan was the same way with the animals at the zoo. Big and moving were huge pluses. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Kim said...

Hannah is so cute! I love the picture of her with the bunny in her mouth. Morgan was the same way with the animals at the zoo. Huge and moving were definite pluses. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I just caught up on reading your blog. You know, of course, that it's my job to spoil her. Hannah is just a curious, adventuresome child. She has only just begun getting into things. I hope you catch a lot of those special moments on camera. Talk about something to hold over her head! Ha! Ha! Ha! Love you both and have a ball in Miami!