Friday, May 12, 2006

Random

Well it is almost the weekend and I am so glad. Hannah is getting so fun that I hate having to work so much, so I really look forward to hanging out with her on the weekends. She isn't quite walking yet, but she will hold your hand and walk everywhere. I know it is only a matter of time, and I can absolutely wait until that moment.

By the time Sunday comes, I am exhausted. After chasing her around all weeekend and doing stuff around the house, I need a little break. I have realized that I go to work on Monday's just to rest from the weekend, and Hannah goes to daycare on Monday so she can rest too.

This weekend is Mother's Day, so we are going to have some fun. I can't write about where we are going because it is a surprise for our Nona and I would hate for her to read my blog and give away the surprise! But it will be a place that Hannah will have plenty of space to roam, so I will get my exercise on Saturday.

On Sunday, we are going to hang out with my mom and my other neices, so atleast she will have someone to entertain her. The problem is that they all walk, except for Claire of course, so they will leave Hannah in the dust. Who knows, maybe she will get brave and just start running. I think that is what she is waiting for. I think she wants to be able to just start running instead of just easing into it with walking. That ought to be fun!

Well, since Hannah hasn't done anything out of the ordinary that I haven't already blogged about, this blog is just about random stuff. Can you tell? I just hate to leave for the weekend and not have anything for my weekend viewers to read.

Everyone have a great weekend. And Happy Mother's Day to all those Mother's out there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Allie,

And I can't wait to see all my little girls in one place. It is a mother's dream to have all her kids and grandkids together. I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

And a Happy Mother's Day to you too!