Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tooth Fairy

Hannah cut another tooth last night! I got a call from her daycare yesterday and she had a fever of 101.9. They said she was really clingy, and I thought that was wierd because she has been fine all week. I go to pick her up and she was a little fussy, but it wasn't horrible!

About 4 a.m. she wakes up crying. I get her up and feed her and take her temp. It is still 101, so we take some more Tylenol. I put her back in bed and had to go and console her a few times, but then she went back to sleep.

She woke up at 8, and there was a little tooth poking out of her gums, and her fever had broke. Those crazy teeth can really mess things up.

That brings Hannah to 7 teeth total and I assume the other one will be coming soon. It was her bottom left tooth if you are looking at her.

I know this blog is pretty boring, but maybe oneday when she gets older I will still have this blog and she can know exactly what happened on her 7th tooth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Hannah! You seem to have to work so hard for those teeth. However, for all those reading this comment, it doesn't stop her from eating anything she wants. She has a healthy appetite!
I fed her some mandarin oranges the other night. She squirmed up her face as if it were nasty, kept chewing, then pointed at the jar for more. She is like "Mikey," she'll eat anything. Just ask her mom. :-)