Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Rocky Rocky

Here is my first story of last weekend.

Hannah got a mini rocking chair for her birthday from Nona and Kirbo. It was one of her first gifts she got. I would have guessed she wouldn't have been real interested in it, but I was so wrong.

We put her up there and she just started rocking like she had been rocking for years. It was so funny. Then she learned how to get out of it on her own, but she hasn't figured out how to get back in it. Again, she knows more than I give her credit for.

Well, we had to leave after her party to go to see the baby. When we got back on Sunday, I put her in it and she got to rocking again. After a while of rocking and laughing, she got out. She turned around like she was trying to get back in, but instead started pushing the rocking chair. She pushed that little chair all around the house. If Hannah went somewhere that little chair was pushed right along with her.

It is the beauty of a childs mind. I would have never thought to push the chair, but in her mind it was a great idea and it worked! I wish I could post the video on the blog. I will post pictures later when I get them back.

No comments: