Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy Birthday

















Yesterday was Hannah's Birthday! My baby is 1! We had an exciting weekend around here. Hannah had her party on Saturday. It was a huge success and she loved diving into her cake. We had to move up her party a couple of hours because my sister went into labor on Saturday as well. It was just a weekend full of memories!

I have so many stories from the weekend that I will spread them out throughout the week. I mainly wanted to post some pictures of Hannah from when she was born, so you can remember back to all of the wonderful memories from the past year. Enjoy and I will post some great stories later!

2 comments:

BASSakward Tales said...

i remember when jacob was that small. it seems like they grow up so fast. i miss yall sooooooooooo much.

Anonymous said...

Can this really be our little Hannah? How much she has grown! She favors her new little cousin, Claire, with that head of hair.